The projects consist of an Autocad Drawing for a Meeting Room. You will need to sketch some devices inside that room in their designated locations while maintaining the right dimensions

Skills: AutoCAD, CAD/CAM, Building Architecture, 3D Modelling, 3D Rendering

( 0 reviews ) Tripoli, Lebanon

Project ID: #32548468

stargateinfotech's Profile Picture

stargateinfotech

Hi, I have read your 3D Design project. I will Provide you Best quality work with Great Options at a Fair price and less time depending on the complexity of your design. I have experience of more than 12 years in the d More

ARchiTectkaram's Profile Picture
arkashmirakotak's Profile Picture
Piyushkhandve's Profile Picture
saarchitect2580's Profile Picture

saarchitect2580

Hi Sir/Madam, I read through your project details. I am [login to view URL] Architect. You can see my previous work from my portfolio- [login to view URL] I did a lot of projects. I am using to make the 2d+3d work as More

idealstudio1's Profile Picture

idealstudio1

Hi there, I am Architect. I am very interested in your project. I checked your descriptions carefully. I have many experiences in the fields of design, rendering and animation of building and landscape(2D and 3D). My More

kashish251's Profile Picture

kashish251

Hello, I have gone through your description. I will provide you AutoCAD file on scale with accurate dimensions with Architectural point of view. Kindly inbox me for further discussion of your project. I am waiting fo More

VikaEvstegneeva's Profile Picture

VikaEvstegneeva

Hi, there? I have read your project " Drawing Sketch ". I am a building architect with experience of more than 6 years. I have many experience in Architectural drawings for permit & shop drawings and so on. I have work More

Aamruta09's Profile Picture

Aamruta09

Hello, I reviewed your project "Drawing Sketch" and I am interested in this job. I am architect with experience calculating 6+ years. Please have a look on my some of past projects. https://www.freelancer.in/u/Aamruta More

Snayke's Profile Picture

Snayke

Hi I am a mechanical engineer and CAD designer. I have many experiences in engineer drawing on Autocad. I am a good fit for this job because I have all the qualities that you are looking for. If you hired me, I will d More

johnrain545's Profile Picture

johnrain545

Hello, Have seen the file attached and have done similar jobs. To be accurate for example for a bathroom layout you have to give me the make and models of all the fixtures and tiles details for it to be completed. Hop More

irakhan088's Profile Picture

irakhan088

Hello Ira here,I understood your job description "Drawing Sketch". I am ready to start work immediately. I am a GRAPHIC DESIGNER with 4+ years of experience. Please have a look https://www.freelancer.in/u/irakhan088?w= More

SandeepKalkal's Profile Picture

SandeepKalkal

Hi there, Gone through your project description and attached drawing carefully , I found your requirement of a cad expert for some revision and edit the current drawing. I am an architect and interesting to do this wor More

bkstudio108's Profile Picture

bkstudio108

Hello, Ar. Bhagyesh is here I just go through your bid I am interested to work with you on the project, Feel free to contact me will discuss it in the chatbox also I will show you more of our work as sample Regard, More

prabirdebnath810's Profile Picture

prabirdebnath810

Hii...❤️ I'm a professional Survey Engineer aslo Autocad expert. I checked your attached file. I provide this type of services. ❤️.. You can visit my profile and check the reviews.. Aslo you can visit my website : www More

Darhnie's Profile Picture

Darhnie

Dear Sir/Ma, I am writing as regards the project. I offer 8 years of experience in Architectural design and 3d modelling which makes me a strong candidate for this project. My portfolio hig More

ManormaShehzadi's Profile Picture

ManormaShehzadi

My qualification is Msc Mechatronics and Control engineering.I am also working as lab engineer in one best university of Pakistan. I have done many academic project on Auto cad I have performed many labs work on Aut More

arslanqaiser1991's Profile Picture

arslanqaiser1991

Hi there, i am an architecture design consultant with experience in drafting. Id be happy to create and add those elements into your attached drawings in the correct style and scale as the original. Please reach out if More

osmantaufeeq's Profile Picture

osmantaufeeq

Hi, you will get a professional CAD drawing for devices in the meeting room as per your requirement, kindly contact me to discuss further. Thank You.

Dilshanzgraphic's Profile Picture